Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quickly

I started the morning slowly, and now I'm running around, trying to do a couple of things before I need to head out.

Seems the network of house churches I'm a part of gathers all of the house churches together once a month on a Sunday, and today is that day.  Apparently the theme for the afternoon is human trafficking.  Should be quite a unique experience I'd think.

Then home, maybe some cookbook browsing, hopefully some baking of banana bread, and just resting for the remainder of the evening.

Sunday's are unique days, and even though I'm not particularly attending "traditional" church these days, I still try to keep them pretty low key and sabbath rest-like.  I've found that makes for a better Monday, and ultimately for a better week at work.

0 comments: