Friday, January 08, 2010

Mish Mash, Part 1

Various bits and pieces have been collecting in my email inboxes over the last while that I've been wanting to share.  In the interests of cleaning up my inbox a bit, and sharing these various things that are fascinating or challenging me or even just amusing me, you can expect a number of mish mash type posts over the next little while.

This article in the newspaper caught my attention this morning.  Turtle Mountain and the Frank Slide have been on my radar for a while, and I spent a memorable day walking and praying and taking photos in the slide field last summer.

I loved Dana's thoughts on healing from depression at Of Wool and Water today.  Reminds me to be grateful for my own healing.

A few different people have posted this "Fat Map" and accompanying text this morning, but I saw it first at Brian's "Curious in Ibiza".

0 comments: