Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Thoughts Brewing

I have some good thoughts brewing.

Thoughts about a photo of my Grandma.

And the color pink.

And some cards that came in the mail last night, that I'm going to frame.

And newness.

And direction for the coming year.

And travel maybe?

All of those thoughts are brewing this morning.

And I will write them later.  Or at least that's the plan.

But for the moment, I have a "to do" list that needs tackling.

And it starts with meeting one brother to get the oil changed in George.

And the other brother for some hanging out time.

I have a list.  And good thoughts brewing.

I'm going to choose to focus on those things.

And not on the things that could hurt.

Or make me afraid.

Because focusing on them gives them a certain degree of strength.

A trap I've fallen into often.

(And recently.)

So, they exist.

And they will be thought about, and dealt with as necessary.

But for the moment I'm going to choose other things.

Good thoughts brewing.

And a list of "to do's".

0 comments: