Saturday, January 16, 2010

Apparently I'm a Thinker (The Book Test)

The idea that I'm a thinker is news to exactly no one who's ever met me.  (Though one person did read something I wrote once and come up to me and ask where on earth it came from, because I was quite quiet and reserved, and she'd sort of made the assumption that there was little beyond the surface in me.  That conversation has amused me ever since...)

In any case, here are the latest quiz results to make me chuckle...

You Are a Thinker





You tend to have your feet on the ground. You think about what's actual, and you love facts.

You are a rational person. You like to think through ideas, and you like the thoughts that books spark.

You are a person with a few deep interests. If you're drawn to something, you learn everything about it.

You are a person who values your possessions. You tend to have fewer things but of higher quality.

2 comments:

Tea said...

Isn't it funny, the things people assume about quiet people. I'm always quiet and reserved around people I don't know. (I'm just shy that way.) And I've had people think all kinds of things about me. Sheesh. ;)

Lisa said...

I think it is really funny what gets assumed about quiet people! Glad I'm not the only one :)