Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 168

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Work being flexible about me only staying half a day
  2. Thankful for my parents who got me to and from a clinic
  3. Thankful for confirmation from the doctor that I'm in okay shape, just shaken up and sore
  4. Really relieved at the news that I can spend the next couple of days in bed, resting
  5. Simple foods for various meals
  6. Lots of care from the people I work with
  7. Little messages of encouragement from around the facebook and internet world
  8. A new book arrived in the mail, just in time for a couple of days spent on my back
  9. Thankful for my penchant for large scarves - meant I had something to turn into a sling when I needed one today.
  10. A doctor who was brusque but kind and really did make sure I was okay before sending me home.

0 comments: