Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 132

Today's Daily "5":
  1. Finally finishing all of the Christmas baking that I'm giving as gifts (pumpkin cookies and peanut butter bars tonight!).  Now just the packaging of all of it remains to be done.
  2. Getting the Christmas cards that needed to be mailed to the US written and sent.  (Yes, they'll be late, oh well!)
  3. Writing the Christmas cards that get mailed within Canada, and having them ready to be sent tomorrow.  (I love writing cards, just have to motivate myself to do it.  I take pleasure in finding words to tell friends that I'm thinking about them and love and miss them.)
  4. Full day at work, but not a stressful one.
  5. Subway for lunch - it was a nice break from the leftovers I've been eating for lunch most of the time
  6. Enjoying the house to myself while I baked and puttered tonight.
  7. a lit candle in my oil burner, making my bedroom smell lovely
  8. Ephesians 3:14-21 NLT
  9. listening to a sermon from Bethel Church in Redding, CA while I was baking
  10. chicken fingers and french fries - comfort food - for supper after work.

0 comments: