Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 95

Today's Daily 5 (and more...):
  1. A walk in Nose Hill Park
  2. baking a marble cake with chocolate icing (mostly because I'm having company tomorrow, but also because I felt like cake today)
  3. home made pancakes for breakfast
  4. finding two birthday gifts for a very affordable price while at the mall
  5. discovering my favorite obscure (but really beautiful) children's Christmas story at a small local bookstore - a gift for a friend who has just recently had her first child and loves books. (here's hoping she doesn't have this one yet!)
  6. a slow morning, getting out of bed a bit later than usual
  7. chatting for a little while with a dear friend
  8. taking a few photos again, and having them turn out not too badly
  9. reading Proverbs... I've been reading this book off and on for a couple of months now, and I'm very struck by it.
  10. curling up in bed with a book...

0 comments: