Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 83

basketful of berriesImage by Darwin Bell via Flickr

Today's daily 5:
  1. Still eating the fruit salad I made on the weekend every day. And loving the raspberries in it, even if raspberries are really too mushy to be good fruit salad fruit, and subsequently my fruit salad has a sort of raspberry glaze :)
  2. A very productive evening
  3. 2 days of yoga in a row (2 more to go this week)
  4. Listening to hymns on my drive into work this week. Loving the lyrics. Loving that bits and pieces of writing ideas are springing to mind as I drive and pray and listen.
  5. Listening to this sermon from Mahesh Chavda (preached at Bethel Church in Redding, California, recently) on my drive home today. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm loving it so far. It's particularly relevant to some things I've been thinking about - and I found some of his comments on snakes to be rather striking given some other things I've been reading and praying about. Plus, I've never heard him speak before, and he's FUNNY! (Funny is always a plus in my books.)

0 comments: