Friday, September 18, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 38

Today's Daily 5:
  1. This line in an email from a friend we'll be staying with on our upcoming trip made me laugh and laugh: "What I don't have is sheets, pillows or towels. I do have sleeping bags that we could set up on top of the bed and couch. And I have large tea towels that could be used for when you shower. Or we just won't shower and be in tune with the local smells. Hahahaha." I laughed so hard before I wrote her back and told her it would be no problem for use to bring towels with us. (It's probably funnier if you know that this particular friend is a dancer, who, even when she's quite casually dressed, seems elegant, and would probably never be "in tune with the local smells.")
  2. Listening to U2 turned up as I drove to and from work today
  3. Watching the beautiful sunrise as I drove to work
  4. Wearing jeans at the office
  5. the laughter of children playing outside my office window.

0 comments: