Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daily 5 - Day 7

Today's 5 things:
  1. Leftover mexican food for dinner.
  2. a short phone call that left me slightly encouraged
  3. having time to shower in between work and going out for the evening (not necessary, but refreshing after a difficult day)
  4. a gift of a Jewish calendar that my roommate purchased for me on the weekend because she knew I'd really appreciate it.
  5. our temporary receptionist volunteering to stay a bit longer than usual to cover the phones so I could have at least a bit of a lunch break.
I'm pretty tired, and I've had two very people and challenge filled days in a row. I think I'm off to curl up in bed, do some devotions, and then just fall asleep watching a dvd. I'm loving the fact that it's raining a bit again lately. The rain at least, is quite comforting. And I'm grateful that there is absolutely no particular reason for me to be up late tonight. Devotions, and then sleep. That's what I'm hoping for.

0 comments: