Thursday, July 16, 2009

sleep?

My muscles have very unexpectedly and painfully tightened after two nights in a row of yoga. I got up just now from where I was sitting and was shocked to discover just how painful my entire body seems to be. Suffice it to say that tomorrow will definitely be a night off from the yoga routine!

I had the delightful treat of not being responsible for dinner preparations tonight. L. barbequed steak and potatoes and made a salad. All I had to do was add a bit of feta (a salad staple in our house) to the salad.

I managed to get some sorting done too. I'm all about making little bits of progress right now. Manageable achievements.

I feel a bit as if something has shifted around me somehow in the late hours of this day, and I'm praying for rest and sleep tonight because of that shift.

I'm also praying for a friend who is giving birth tonight. Bringing a little girl into the world. I'm looking forward to meeting this special little person who has been long anticipated.

I managed to get some writing done today as well. And that, too, was therapeutic in some ways.

I'm feeling like this post rambles, as I try to collect my thoughts and summarize the evening before sleeping, so I'm going to say good night here.

0 comments: