Friday, June 26, 2009

Packing, Packing, Packing...

It's 10:30 p.m.

I've been home from Dad's birthday party for about an hour and a half. I'd say we're now 90% packed, with the other 10% being easily accomplished and contained.

The biggest challenge for tomorrow will be simply to get our furniture moved.

I'm feeling pretty good about this.

Wound up a bit.

Exhausted a lot.

But feeling okay about it.

And with that, I'm off to finish packing my bedroom, and then perhaps take a very quick shower before heading for bed.

Praying for a deep and restful sleep tonight.

Like I said, posting will likely be a bit scarce around here. I've got a few posts scheduled for the weekend, and if I get a chance to grab internet access somewhere, I'll add an update or two, but if not, look for that on Monday!