Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, End of Day

This day has felt interminable.

It's our slowest season right now, and the workload today reflected that.

It didn't help that my mind is a thousand other places, focusing on everything that must be accomplished in the next 24 hours.

I think there's about half an hour left in the work day. Half an hour that needs to be filled.

And then, on into the crazyness the weekend promises to hold.

Like I said this morning, the panic (for the moment at least - please keep praying!) seems to have receded, and in it's place is the simple awareness of the many, many things that need to be accomplished in a short span of time, and the desire for those things to go smoothly, without too many hitches, thus allowing my stress level to slowly begin to recede.

I'll see you on the flip side!

0 comments: