Sunday, October 19, 2008

Praise You In This Storm

I was at the church I grew up in this morning for the first time in a long while, because my brother had asked me to attend. He is now on staff at the church as their worship pastor, but a worship band that he is a part of from his bible college was playing at the church this morning, and T. had asked several times if I would attend.

One of the girls on the worship band sang this song, and oh, it caught at me.

My heart is tender and broken today, wrestling with many things seen and heard, and as she sang, just for a few moments, Jesus drew near.

So needed in the midst of a very hard day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this song...
and i'm glad your learning to sing in the midst of the storm. s.

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful song, and a moving video with it
thanks for sharing it. I will play at at my church, too.