Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Facebook Status Updates That Will Never Make It...

(Because My boss is my “facebook friend” and I’m supposed to be “playing nice”…)

Lisa is:

Wondering why it’s assumed that if she doesn’t do it your way, it must be wrong?

Hoping people realize that she actually has a brain.

Wondering if there’s a sign on her forehead that says “treat me like I’m stupid?”

thinking that she can’t possibly be as dumb as certain people assume, can she?

Wanting to be really rude in return.

Acknowledging that any email that begins with “I don’t mean to be rude but…” is probably going to be rude.

Is wondering how it’s possible for someone to be completely offensive and still try to suck up to you in an email?

Only responding politely because she likes her boss, and her boss asked her to “play nice.”

0 comments: