Friday, April 11, 2008

New Eyes


I've been talking a lot with a friend about having "new eyes to see" lately. There's a post on that topic coming sometime in the near future. In the meantime, I thought you might like to see my actual "new eyes". My new glasses arrived this week. This first picture is me, with the old glasses - the one's I've worn for the last five years.



These are my new purple and orange eyes. I'm in love with them. But, they do clash a little with certain clothing. So, I also bought a pair of more "conservative" eyes.

These are my new "conservative" eyes. They're black. What you can't see in the picture is the hint of green in the frames, that catches the green in my eyes.

1 comments:

Faye said...

Sweet. And now the poem about seeing the world through a grain of sand makes so much more sense... :)