Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Am...

I am...

  • not having as productive a day as I had yesterday
  • working on silencing the catty "inner voice" comments about various office happenings, which make me laugh, but are probably unneccessarily cruel
  • photocopying and assembling training manuals
  • essentially getting paid to kill trees on Earth Day
  • incessantly thirsty lately
  • annoyed and frustrated by the ongoing winter conditions - it's nearly the end of April!
  • so glad to have a massage scheduled for later this week.
  • wearing a minimum of two layers on all parts of my body
  • very tired
  • nibbling on grapes and crackers, and hoping my stomach will keep them down (it hasn't kept much down lately)
  • loving the reminders of joy that this photo of myself is bringing, in the midst of some dark spaces
  • in desperate need of spring

0 comments: