Monday, April 07, 2008

Hunting for Motivation

I have now officially hit a point where I know that exhaustion has completely overtaken me.

I have a "to do" list of things I need to accomplish. It looks like this:
  • sort through the papers on my desk
  • update my budget
  • fill out paperwork for an insurance claim for the glasses I ordered last week
  • write a card for a friend
  • make a grocery list
  • grocery shop
  • go to the library
  • email a friend
  • bake biscuits
  • go through a phone bill
  • make a credit card payment
  • wash the dishes
When did I become the person who finds filling out a form and writing a card and making a credit card payment online to be a daunting set of tasks?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Got the following things done:
-insurance claim
-card for a friend
-biscuits
-phone bill
-credit card payment
-dishes
-update budget