Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Afternoon

I drove home from Canmore this morning, stopped at my house long enough to change clothes, and headed for church. I taught Sunday school, stopped at the grocery store, and now I'm home.

Yesterday was great. I'm sure I'll write more about it at some point...

For today, I'm just relieved to be home, and on my couch. I'm tired.

I'm eating crackers, and leftover Chinese take out.

I've lit candles.

I'm watching Alpine skiing on the CBC.

I have four books within easy reach. 3 memoir type books, and a novel.

I'm planning a long, hot bath later this afternoon.

I may watch "Finding Neverland" (possibly in the style my dad spends Sunday afternoons - watching from behind my eyelids...)

I'm wearing sweats and wrapped in a blanket, propped against a couple pillows on the couch.

I'll eat a mandarin later, and maybe some cucumber and carrots.

I'm resting - enjoying Sabbath for a while.

0 comments: