Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday morning ramblings

In the last day, I've had blog visitors from locations scattered across Canada and the United States, Spain, Romania, Argentina, Japan and Indonesia. That's quite the international mix!

In October I had the highest number of visitors to this blog since it began. Thanks to all of you who stop by on a regular basis to see what I'm thinking about. Leave me a comment sometime and tell me who you are!

City transit made me twenty minutes late for work this morning. It took me an hour and 40 minutes to get in. And I even got to the train station a few minutes earlier than usual.

Faye has a brilliant post here. I've occupied the spaces she's talking about, and she speaks of her struggles with eloquence and grace and depth that I rarely found in the midst of those spaces. Faye doesn't post often, but when she does, her posts nearly always leave me breathless.

And with that, I'm back to work...

2 comments:

Hope said...

Waving to say hi to you. Envying you the weather down there too. Much warmer than up here!

Lisa said...

waving right back, and completely glad that it's warmer here! (sorry!)