Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I'm Thinking About Right this Second

These are the short version of the things at the front of my mind at this moment:
  • I'm excited for the Paul Brandt concert I'm attending on Sunday night with 3 friends.
  • I'm thankful for tea.
  • I'm distracted by a headache and stiff neck muscles. Debating the merits of painkillers to make the day more doable.
  • I'm applying for a job that I'll likely get today. A big change. More on that later.
  • I'm having dinner with a friend tonight. Looking forward to that. Hoping we don't eat at Moxies again. I've been eating there a lot lately.
  • I'm hoping that today doesn't follow in the pattern of recent Wednesdays. I'm hoping that yesterday's crazyness abated my "Wednesday" for the week.
  • I'm praying for a friend who's walking into an unstable, uncertain situation. She flys out tomorrow for an undetermined length of time.
  • I'm praying for another friend who's also going through a bit of a rough time. And her best friend is the aforementioned friend who's leaving town with no specified return date.
  • I'm thinking that I'm going to eat a cookie that I baked the other day, and a mandarin orange and sip my tea now.

See ya later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Good Luck with the new job hope everything goes well