Tuesday, October 23, 2007

kind of without words....

What happens when a writer discovers that she doesn't have any words left?

I'm feeling that way a little tonight...

Thinking and praying for people across the country and around the world...

Two hours of quiet after I got home from dinner with a friend tonight - one hour for accomplishing stuff (dishes, emails, making tea) one for resting (candles, incense, drinking tea, prayer and reading).

This week I'm doing better at taking advantage of the free moments as they come and using them for rest. I hope that lasts.

I had a savoury breakfast crepe for dinner, ham and cheese and scrambled eggs, wrapped in this great crepe and topped with mozzarella and this great sauce. If you haven't eaten at this tiny little restaurant in Kensington with 70 plus varieties of crepes - sweet and savoury - then you need to. It's rapidly becoming one of my favorite dinner stops (and affordable too - less than 10 bucks for a filling meal).

Read entries in a Bible dictionary tonight... incense, hands, oil, wine... interesting reading...

watching "House" at the moment... then bed... tomorrow is Wednesday... Wednesday's have been not been very good days for me lately... wanting to be rested and prepared...

work is going to be nuts for the next six days... thousands and thousands of copies to print... and have to have it all done because I'm taking Thursday and Friday off next week...

0 comments: