Tuesday, July 24, 2007

That Kind of Day

It was that kind of day.

It started as I was changing from my pyjamas into my clothes this morning. As I got ready to put my bra on, I noticed something dark, moving on the bra. Yep, there was a bug crawling around on my undergarment. So, I dropped the bra, killed the bug, and went back to getting ready for my day.

At the end of my day, I was walking through a tunnel underpass of a major road on my way home. Apparently there had been a major rainstorm. The one end of the tunnel was flooded four inches deep. I had no choice but to wade through it, and ended up with completely soaked running shoes and socks.

It was that kind of day. The kind where you have to just kind of give up and laugh.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I peeked over the edge before taking the tunnel this morning. Still flooded out. So I walked the longer way and took the overpass (which had a huge puddle at it's base too, but less deep) instead of the underpass.