Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Suddenly Sleepy

I’ve been hit by a sudden attack of that middle of the day exhaustion.

The sort where you find yourself staring blankly at the computer monitor in front of you on your desk, fighting to keep your eyes open, and to not drift off into happy oblivion.

Thankfully, there’s just over an hour left in my work day. I’m not sure I’d make it if it was much longer.

Just over an hour, than a ten minute walk to the train, 40 minutes or so on the train (probably a bit more given the stampede crowds that are having me transfer on the opposite end of downtown from where I normally do), a 15 minute walk to my house, and then supper, cleaning, and flopping down on the couch to watch Grey’s Anatomy or The West Wing on my laptop for a couple hours before bed.

0 comments: