Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rearranging Plans

Okay, so my the "favorite person" who I was going to hang out with tonight has her car in the shop. Again. At least she called me first. She was going to take a problem with the electrical system to an autobody shop instead of her normal mechanic. I informed her that she didn't need an autobody man, she needed a mechanic. I know it's hard for all of you to imagine, but this friend, despite having owned a car for several years is even more car illiterate than me!

Since her car's in the shop, and I don't have a car, we're moving our hang out time to tomorrow night. Which leaves me with a very free evening, where my roommate is at work until close to ten. So, I'm going to run home after work to drop off my work stuff and change clothes, then I'm headed to the mall to do some errands, following which I'm going to enjoy an empty house for a couple of hours. Grey's Anatomy on my laptop while reclined on the couch is definitely figuring in to my evening plans!

0 comments: