Friday, July 13, 2007

On the Weekend Agenda

Here are some of the things I'm hoping to accomplish this weekend:
  • trip to the library
  • grocery shopping
  • packing for Idaho
  • time at the Lake on Sunday
  • packing up some items remaining at my parents house for storage
  • a massage
  • getting the internet in my home up and running
  • watch the Stampede fireworks
  • try a new chicken salad recipe
  • sort out my closet so I know where my clothes are, and can find stuff again
  • pick up my passport from Mom and Dad's in preparation for Idaho
  • time hanging out with Megs
  • sorting out some financial stuff
  • read a chunk of non-fiction
  • indulge in a novel
  • avoid sunburn
  • get some new music to put on my ipod from my brother

Busy, but fun, with down time built in, and a sense of accomplishment from finishing some of these tasks. This is the way I like my weekends to look.

0 comments: