Monday, July 02, 2007

Moving Day part 2

Okay, so after a day of moving boxes and furniture, with some major stuff left to go (when did I accumulate so many books?), I can't figure out why anyone in their right mind would actually LIKE moving.

I mean, this is the first time I've ever done it, and it's only about a five to seven minute drive from my parent's home, where I've lived since birth, but why would people LIKE this? It's exhausting, stressful, overwhelming, did I mention exhausting?

And with that, I'm going to go take a shower and read in bed or watch Gray's Anatomy in bed. Back to the working grind tomorrow morning early... and a busy week ahead between various personal and social commitments and finishing the move and settling in to our new home... pictures eventually.... I'll have to borrow a camera.

0 comments: