Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mellow State of Mind

I'm feeling quite mellow at the moment. I spent a large portion of the day doing cleaning in my bedroom that has desperately needed to be done for at least a couple of months. I have a workspace again, and a clean space in which to read, write, think and create. And I listened to some of James Herriott's many animal stories on a book-on-CD from the library while I did it.

I will eventually get around to letting some of the things soaking through my head and heart spill out onto this site.

In the meantime, I'm getting ready for a party on Wednesday night, to celebrate one year of being healed from depression.

I just did a depression screening test (which can be found here) that I used to score all the time as mildly or severely depressed. This time the results said, "your answers do not indicate depression." I love that! It made me smile.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

HEY Lisa ... sincere apologies that it didn't work out to get together. Too bad that you weren't able to sit in on my teaching last week. Honestly, it was a manic few days and now that I am back home in LA, still trying to recoup.

Blessings to you!
sheri

Lisa said...

Sheri... no worries... sent you a long update, and maybe one of these days, as the move gets closer for me, we can connect by phone.