Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sharing Tonight

I'm telling my story to a group of people for the first time tonight (at least as far as I know - sometimes the schedule of this thing changes and you don't find out until the last minute). I've told it to tons of individuals over the last 6 months, but not ever to a group.

I'm excited, but nervous. This has not always been the safest or most welcoming environment in which to speak of brokenness, but it's one in which I was asked to speak. It's a community I've been a part of for the last three years, and I'm honored to be able to tell them a bit about what God is doing.

If you think of it, pray for me - my most honest desire is to give God glory in this - because it is Him that has changed me so deeply over the last while.

3 comments:

Nolan said...

God bless her tonight as she shares. Speak to their spirits and reassure hers.

Lisa said...

James, don't worry about not being there... not too many were. but it was good... I came away smiling and at peace, and that's more than I expected.

Unknown said...

May you have more and more opportunites to speak to others for his glory and renown.