Wednesday, February 15, 2006

You MUST listen to this

I've been meaning to stick this up all week. You MUST listen to this radio broadcast. I'm telling everyone I know. I've mentioned Renee Altson before - her book Stumbling Toward Faith has played a profound role in my own spiritual journey over the last year or so. Anyway, Renee was interviewed on a radio program last weekend. The interview was fantastic, but the quality of the program surprised me as well.

So, go to this link. And choose to listen to the February 10/11 broadcast. You won't regret it.

3 comments:

Nolan said...

Well Lisa, if I must I must. I'll listen to it tomorrow on the commute - oh never mind it's 83 minutes - it will be longer than that. I'll start right now.
Well for anyone else listening skip to 17:30 -no wait disregard that it's 22:00- when it actually starts. Don't be deceived by the funk music at the beginning. This is not so cool a show that you don't want to miss the pre-interview small talk.
OK I'm finished now.
I don't know how I want to sum up what I just listened to. It's not entertainment or a performance so I won't give it a score. Hmm, I liked her.
And now I'm getting off the computer so my Dad can use it.
Hope you have a better week ahead.
I mean come on, with cheerful weather like this you should be beaming by now :)

Lisa said...

Nolan, maybe my sense of humor is warped. I particularly enjoyed that bit with Ghandi at the beginning... but yeah... you should read Renee's book - I'll loan it to you - I have a copy that is just for loaning out.
And yes, the weather is soooo cheerful that I just can't keep the grin off my face.
Lisa

Nolan said...

I completely missed the bit with Ghandi - I'd already started fast-forwarding and zipped right through it.