Monday, February 20, 2006

school...

Found this on a random blog I stumbled across. I thought it was pretty true, if possibly somewhat overstated! For me, peopel keep asking how I'm liking the freedom of not being in school. The thing is, I love school. If I could be financially independent and be a student for the rest of my life, then that would be my ideal career. Especially if my grades didn't matter and I didn't have to worry too much about deadlines so I could just really enjoy myself and learn only the things that were particularly fascinating or useful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog since I read Cameron Conant's and yours popped up on the site. I am sorry you are struggling with so many issues. Life can be painful and overwhelming at times. Continue to look up and trust that God will protect you as you travel and give you the wisdom you need in the stressful situations confronting you. Seek the counsel of those mature in the faith. This can often be of such value in making tough decisions. Also know that I am praying for you.