Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Reflection - June 22, 2012

This week I'm so in need of this reminder and this challenge from The Message:

Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)


"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good! "...the unforced rhythms of grace..."
Have a relaxing weekend!
Johanna

terri said...

*deep sigh*

Lisa said...

*deep sigh* indeed....

lois said...

"Walk with me and work with me- watch how I do it..."

I like this, it's letting Him take the lead, it's not about us doing but about us hearing the 'follow Me' and going with Him. We then get to see first hand what Jesus is doing, in the day to day and the less day to day of life.

Blessings Lisa as you faithfully journey on the road He has you. He is sufficient for all you need. xx

Lisa said...

Thanks, Lois.

lifting you up as well. May you also know his unforced rhythms as you journey with Him.

hugs!