Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Anticipations, May 22, 2012

This week I'm anticipating:

  • It's a long way off, but I'm living in excited anticipation of time in Florida in August
  • barbequing with our house church on Thursday night
  • cuddles from various honorary nieces and nephews
  • my first day of actual clinical postpartum visits
  • the settling into a rhythm of school for the semester
  • an afternoon spent baking with a school friend
  • using my crockpot to cook a real meal for a change
  • enjoying lots and lots of berries (one of the side benefits of caring for my body is being able to eat lots of fruit that I've always enjoyed)
What are you looking forward to this week?

2 comments:

terri said...

oh, it's not that far off. august will be here before we know it! (although, i'm gonna have to be careful not to wish away my whole summer!)

Lisa said...

I know - both to the August coming quickly, and to the not wishing away the whole summer! I'm with you on both!