Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Night Off and a Coming Break

I took last night off.

When I got home from school, I finished up a few final polishes on my last paper of the semester, printed it, put it in my bag for submission today, and declared it an evening off.

Yesterday was my final presentation of the semester, too.

All that stands between me and two and a half weeks off are two half-days of class, one meeting, and one final exam.  By this time next week, I'll be a free woman.

The night off was blissful.

I sat in bed, caught up on The Voice (which, by the way, I'm loving for a second season in a row), ate some treats, and did some knitting.

The quiet was fabulous.  The break from school was even better.

And knowing that I'm only a few days from a much more lengthy break?  That's the best part of all!


0 comments: