Monday, April 30, 2012

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 252

Today's Daily 5:

  1. Early morning birdsong
  2. Fog muted sunrise colors
  3. A warm bus
  4. the beauty that is central heating (something I appreciate more as I remember the month I spent in winter in a place that didn't have it, and as I laugh with one of my best friends who is currently wintering in a spot without it, and walking around with oodles of layers of clothing on, indoors)
  5. the wonder a child has for everything - the fish in the tanks at the grocery store seafood department, the plastic dog bank that solicits donations for guide dogs, a little toy, a pair of shoes
  6. babysitting N. for the first time while A. took a sub job
  7. lunch and time to talk about life with A.
  8. prepping some food for the week - a desk full of freshly washed berries waiting to be consumed
  9. watching the movie The Way
  10. a skype date for an hour and a bit with my bestest friend
It was a full, rich day.  The sort that don't happen all that often, and are worth reveling in and storing up and celebrating.

0 comments: