Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 220

Today's Daily 5:

  1. the truth of Jason Upton lyrics sinking deep into my soul as I rested on the bus early this morning
  2. the smell of the cup of tropical green tea I picked up to keep me awake through class today
  3. a friend who counted the days - 9.5 class days left this semester!!
  4. text messages from a good friend, bringing laughter, prayers and much needed encouragement
  5. news of a baby - hooray for the honorary role of auntie!
  6. finishing school early this afternoon, unexpectedly
  7. a bubble bath
  8. stealing a couple of minutes of quiet to flip through a few pages of an Oprah magazine (not a fan of her, but love the magazine - is it weird that I stole those moments of quiet while sitting in a church lobby? can you read Oprah in a church lobby?)
  9. "You stole the Bible???"  long story, involving text messages, but one of the best laughs of the day
  10. jello - seriously, I eat some almost every day, and it is almost always a highlight.  I just like the stuff. A lot.

0 comments: