Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Anticipations, February 21, 2012

This week I'm anticipating:

  • The chance to visit the zoo with the closest friend I have who still lives in Calgary, and her daughter
  • delivering a first birthday gift for her daughter, which has been sitting in my room for almost two months, since I forgot to take it with me to her birthday party
  • the likelihood of visiting the brand new penguin exhibit at our zoo, that opened only a few days ago
  • the chance to head home after a weekend of staying at mom and dad's and be back in my own bed
  • tackling a to do list that has gotten a bit out of control between school, and being away from my own space for the weekend
  • sitting in quiet
  • taking a long walk in a favorite park with a friend from school and her two dogs
  • an appointment with a trusted advisor
  • Getting to hear Jason Upton at a church service
  • spending some time knitting
  • a bit more time with family
  • beginning to prepare and study the book of Romans for our next house church study
  • doing some writing that's been stirring in me lately
  • catching up on a bunch of blog reading
What are you looking forward to in the next week?

0 comments: