Monday, January 16, 2012

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 149

Today's Daily 5:

  1. Connecting for tea and sharing hearts with a friend I haven't seen in a while
  2. really good rooibos tea
  3. home made hand warmers
  4. the 301 bus route, which at least sped up the trip across the city today
  5. shopping with my sister-in-law to be for a couple hours
  6. managing to get quite a lot done, so that I feel like I'm in a good place heading into the school week starting early tomorrow morning
  7. feeling like the weekend was what I needed - both restful and full of things that really needed to be accomplished
  8. supper from Opa
  9. a goofy slip up on a facebook status that incited laughter and teasing
  10. beginning the countdown to the day I get to spend with L!  can't wait!  7 days!

0 comments: