Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 72

Today's Daily 5:

  1. warm cozy feet
  2. early morning laughter
  3. filling my commute with words (a novel I'm reading for on the bus, and a fascinating audio book for while I'm walking)
  4. Eau Claire Market
  5. a pretty new purse, handmade from recycled raw silk by Tibetan refugees living in Nepal
  6. the convenience of texting - when plans for tonight changed quickly, I could have conversations with three friends relatively simultaneously to communicate and re-schedule
  7. laughing and wrestling with and tickling my favorite little boy
  8. sharing dinner and ice cream with friends
  9. Big Bang Theory
  10. iphone games

2 comments:

Merissa said...

ok, i need to know which Iphone games you have? I only have angry birds and just got tiny wings.
Any other addictive games u can recommend? haha.

Lisa said...

Merissa - I'm currently addicted to Plants vs. Zombies. LOL Angry Birds Seasons is fun too :) And I have one called Slingo that I also like.