Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Monday...

I've never been one of those girls who hates Mondays.

If you've been reading here for a while, you know that when I was still working at the company that my roommates christened "the soap opera", I had Wednesdays, not Mondays.  For weeks at a time, it would seem like Wednesday was just the day when everything went wrong, and I was stressed, or feeling miserable, or people would be rude or out of sorts with me.

Because of that, I don't really dread Mondays the way some people do.

That said, last week I went into Monday feeling positive, and it ended up being a terribly hard day at work.  The worst day in the entire week.

So, as I write this on Sunday night, I just don't quite know what to expect from Monday.

I know it will end with a birthday party for my brother.  And that it will start at 5:30 am.  I know that I will have a frozen meal for lunch, and do some reading.

I know that it will be a Monday, and like every other day of the week, I will need to pray and trust, and choose joy and life.

Here goes...

0 comments: