Friday, September 09, 2011

In between...

In between a thousand and one little things and commitments this week, I'm:
  • thankful for some tiny answers to prayer
  • offering up prayers for some acquaintances whose newly adopted 2.5 year old daughter was diagnosed with leukemia this week
  • recognizing that working means I don't have the time I used to have, and sorting out what will be a priority, and what might be scrapped all together
  • trying to take more time for private journaling
  • fitting in reading in fits and starts, mostly while commuting from place to place
  • paring down the blogs in my google reader, and setting up a folder system there - no more subscribing just because you had one good post, I don't have time to read through it all anymore... and some are going into a folder for consumption on weekends, when I have time, only...
  • trying to sort out times and spaces for stealing just a bit of quiet

0 comments: