Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

It's Sunday morning and I have the house to myself and am loving it.

I'm curled up in the big recliner in mom and dad's living room.

I watched a little bit of food network and now I'm tackling the task of catching up on blog reading from this last week.  I had more social things than usual, plus the addition of suddenly spending eight hours a day (plus transit time) employed again.

Normally I stay at mom and dad's on Sunday nights, but I think I'm going to go home to my own bed tonight.

That means that this afternoon I have a number of things to accomplish, and as I'm sitting here I'm making lists.

Listing the things to be accomplished.

Listing the groceries I need to go out and pick up so that I can eat for the coming week.

Listing thoughts and plans.

It's not a bad way to spend a morning, really.  Resting and listing.

With a little bit of food network, and a little bit of music thrown in.

Lovely.

(which, by the way, is one of my favorite words.  I don't know where I picked it up, but that's what I'll often say as a positive answer. I like it. I think the whole world should have more lovely things in it.)

0 comments: