Friday, June 10, 2011

Your Questions

I loved all of the questions that you left on my post the other day.  Like I said there, I'm totally inspired by questions.

So...  I've taken all of them, and listed them in my journal, where I sometimes do blog planning, and you'll start to see posts appearing over the next days, and weeks.  Thus far you've left me thirteen different questions, all of which are worthy of their own posts, so you can definitely expect to see them spread out over a while, but I promise I will answer all of them!

And, the fun's not over!  If you have more questions, or you thought of something else, leave a comment on this post, on the original post, or on any one of the answer posts, and I'll add them to my list.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, question - how do you keep the bath water hot long enough to stay in the bath for 1 and a half books? I can never manage that long and hate the tepid water feeling... Regular top ups?

Jenny

Lisa said...

Left your answer to the same question in comments of Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 299 :D