Monday, May 09, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 266

Today's Daily 5:
  1. a day that had nothing scheduled after a fairly rough night of sleep
  2. podcasts - I love that I can access a whole variety of quality teaching from all over the world and listen to it on my laptop or iphone
  3. flipping the calendar in my room at mom and dad's to May (ya, I'm 9 days late) and smiling as a scene with palm trees replaced the beach view from April
  4. Coming home and tacking a few new items to my wall of smiles, and then pausing to study it and be reminded of the people who love me, and whom I love and pray for
  5. taking the time to clean my bedroom at grandma's, and restore order for the first time in quite a while
  6. listening to worship music from Kim Walker Smith
  7. popping in a movie I love and letting it play in the background as I puttered around
  8. getting a few necessary errands done today
  9. making peanut butter puffed wheat squares
  10. candles that add atmosphere and heat to a cold basement bedroom

0 comments: