Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 260

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Visiting the zoo and seeing Baby Jengo, the newest baby giraffe.  (I totally giggled when I read his birth statistics - he was born 6'6" tall and weighing 185 pounds!)
  2. Sitting in a warm, humid garden at the zoo, under a palm tree, watching butterflies
  3. listening to a podcast interview with Anne Jackson
  4. making an appointment for a massage on Friday
  5. taking photos
  6. laughing over dinner conversation with my friend F.  (She knows exactly the right moments to make me laugh - I've got a fork ready for the awkward conversation I'm dreading on Friday!)  I love dinner with a friend where the topics covered range from work stories, to books, to crazy experiences with God.
  7. a good treatment tonight
  8. curling up in bed, with candles lit
  9. the way my newish earring organizer catches the light from the candles
  10. dozing on the couch this afternoon

0 comments: