Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Not to Wear?

I'm having the sort of day where I ignore the famous Stacey & Clinton rules.

I plan to wear my workout clothes - yoga pants, a t-shirt, and a hoody for pretty much the whole day.

I know, I know.  Don't wear workout clothes except to workout.

Who cares?!

Today I'm shooting for comfortable, so I'm curled up in my comfy clothes, in the recliner, with a blanket and my neck pillow, and magic bags.  And this is pretty much my plan for the morning.

And it's beautiful!

Much needed comfort and rest.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a perfect morning to me! And pretty much like my whole Sunday, apart from the fact that a lot of it was spent asleep on the couch covered in cats (they took it in shifts). Oh, and I did the dishes and some washing! And watched Pride and Prejudice - my favourite go-to when the world is too much.

Brava!

Lisa said...

It was lovely, and sounds like yours was as well :)