Friday, March 18, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 214

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Wearing (and smelling) my favorite perfume for the first time in ages
  2. sun sparkling against grass wearing a fresh coat of heavy, early morning frost
  3. snow covered mountains in the distance
  4. good deals on some groceries
  5. some blog posts that moved, challenged, or encouraged me
  6. days that feel like spring even if it probably isn't really here yet.
  7. made a new recipe (oatmeal orange muffins.  a longtime favorite that I've eaten many times, but never actually made)
  8. it's the weekend!
  9. getting engrossed in the newest book I'm reading
  10. the wonders of melatonin that means that after years of not sleeping, I'm finally managing to sleep several hours in a row most nights.

1 comments:

jenny said...

oh yeah! three cheers for melatonin!

sweet dreams!