Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 213

Today's Daily 5:
  1. sleeping in
  2. getting a ride to my destination for the day, and not having to carry what I needed for the day and for the weekend with me on the bus
  3. getting an errand done (hooray for dropping off my taxes! fingers crossed for a decent return!)
  4. A pork and mango taco
  5. a treatment from my mom
  6. finishing up all of the homework that actually HAD to be done this week - I can take the weekend off if I want (probably won't since next week is busy, but I could, and that feels great!)
  7. Lindt Petits Desserts Hazlenut Chocolate Mousse (oh my goodness SO good!)
  8. really good mini-cupcakes at house church (I normally don't like cupcakes, but these were really tasty!)
  9. house church conversations and laughter
  10. marking quite a few items off my list of "to do's" for the week today

0 comments: