Monday, March 07, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 203

Today's Daily 5:
  1. A space heater to warm up the basement bedroom at mom and dad's before going to bed last night
  2. the wise perspective offered by a friend, when I couldn't find my own
  3. This image that Dana posted brought a much needed laugh out loud moment, at just the right moment.
  4. Italian wedding soup
  5. loving the way my new earring organizer looks now that all my earrings are on it
  6. watching two of my favorite television shows online in one night
  7. coming home to the palm tree scenes a friend sent in the mail stuck to the wall by my bed where I spend a lot of time when I'm home
  8. finding reasons to laugh today
  9. sleeping in my own bed
  10. got through the most full day of my week class wise, definitely the most challenging day class wise.

0 comments: