Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 176

Today's Daily 5:
  1. "provocative snit mode"
  2. sleeping in a bit this morning (even if the night wasn't that restful, it was nice to not have to rise early, and snag any extra little bit of rest)
  3. booking flights for an escape that is less than two weeks away
  4. I French braided my hair today, just for a change.  I liked how it looked.
  5. glancing down and catching sight of the pretty bright, deep pink color that I painted my toenails last night
  6. wearing earrings I hadn't worn since the day I spent wandering the LA garment district with a dear friend in September.  I love those earrings, and the memory of that September day was lovely too.
  7. corn bread with honey butter (have you ever had honey butter?  SO good)
  8. coming home from school to find a tasty supper prepared and waiting
  9. thankful that when I fell on some ice today, it wasn't at all serious
  10. a good natural health treatment tonight.

0 comments: